Monday, March 3, 2014

Oscar Pistorius Did Not Heed My Father's Words of Widom

My father gave me a pearl of wisdom long ago as follows:

"Son there is no woman worth going to jail for."

What he was telling me never to do anything bad to a woman that would cause me to be arrested and go to jail.

The Oscar Pistorius murder trial began in South Africa this morning. He is the champion paraolympics athlete who gained worldwide fame after losing both of his legs. He is on trial for the murder of his 27 year old partner, Reeva Steenkamp. He claims that he heard an intruder and opened fire. He said that shooting his domestic partner was a terrible mistake.

The South African government claims that it was,in fact, a cold and calculated murder.

If the state prosecutor Gerrie Nel has done a good investigation, he has found that the relationship was not a happy one and Reeva was seeing another man. I have a feeling that she was close to leaving Oscar for good.

Oscar Pistorius, in my opinion, made the decision as follows:

"If I can't have her, nobody else will."

What followed was three bullets that ended Reeva's life much too soon.

If my theory is correct Oscar will spend 25 years in prison. The wrongful death lawsuit from Reeva's family will take all of his assets. He will emerge from prison at age 52 a broke and broken man.

No comments:

Post a Comment