Thursday, December 7, 2017

In Praise Of An Incredible African Warrior, Author, and Tactician-Tim Bax

Jack Waldbewohner You are a class man who enjoys the finer things in life. I once had an employer who was a retired USAF transport pilot with adventures like flying Colonel "Mad Mike" Hoare around the Congo in the 1960's. Back in the 80's, you would always see me dressed in Burberry's suits imported from Glasgow, hand-made Church shoes from London, an Omega Speedmaster Moon Walk watch, and a Burberry's trench coat. James C. Lewis was the employer. He once told me: "Jack, you're head to toe class. You look like a real 'merc.' I see you as a retired major in the SAS who went into private security." Tim, Jim could be describing you. On top of all those accolades, you were an incredible warrior in combat that I never was. And you have incredible tactical skills that I sort of had.

No comments:

Post a Comment