Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Elena and I Celebrate 12 Years Together!

Today Elena and I celebrate 12 years together. On August 1, 2000 we both were suffering a broken heart because of former loves that did not work out. I logged in to www.kiss,com (now part of www.match.com.) I saw a picture of a very attractive lady standing in a place in Swaziland (next to South Africa) that I knew well. I read her profile with great interest. Everything looked good until she said that she was looking for a man within 50 miles of Buenos Aires. I was sitting 7,000 miles away in San Jose, California. I decided to take a giant chance. I contacted her. We started to chat up to three hours each night on MSN Messenger. When Elena came to San Francisco to meet me in October 2000, I kissed her the first time at the San Francisco International Airport. It was all over. After 18 years of being a divorced man, I had found the right woman. She gave up a great career and assured life in Argentina to come and live with me in California. We have had many hard times and trials. Elena is an incredible lady who has given me the best years of my life. I won the lottery the day I opened up her profile on www.kiss.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment