Sunday, July 24, 2011

Encountering A Lawyer Who Represented Me 38 Years Ago


On Friday afternoon, the latest copy of San Francisco Magazine arrived in the mail box. It was an episode devoted to food. In the back of the magazine was a big advertising section for lawyers. I got curious and decided to read it. Lo and behol, one of the ads was for the law firm of Lawless and Lawless. I looked at the picture of the managing partner and the other senior partner. The managing partner was a lady who represented me 38 years ago when I had a big problem in San Jose,California. She was a good lawyer and did the best that she could for me under the circumstances. Her name is Barbara Lawless. I met her when she was a young lawyer just out of Berkely Bolt Law School. I sent her a nice letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment